[RC] Genesee Rides (NE) hot, hot, hot - Dodie Sable

Hey Patti!  Thanks for riding along with Connie.  It was her very first time to ride alone without me.  I'm very proud of her that she didn't get lost (she's well known for getting lost from the fridge to the bathroom)

Hot hot hot indeed!  Glad to hear pull rate was lower on Sunday.  I left after we completed to get my horse home and out of the sun. She panted the rest of the day on Saturday after the ride, although her heart rate was down in the upper 30's, she was panting panting panting....poor girl.  She needs a bleach job so she's not black.

And yes, Sam out did herself once again!  Excellent ride!  I wrote my view point of the ride on my website.