Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Non Arabs - Debbie Kirchner

I was not trying to fight either... I am so glad there are still gaited Arabians out there for the ones who want them... It use to be that if they did that 'FUNNY" gait make them stop, or get rid of them or do not breed them... I think that was a mistake.. as we are all getting OLDER... Maybe there are some Gaited Arab breeders out there, I have been out of the Arabian buisness for YEARS... I am happy riding a good horse, and have my own herd of Mixed Breeds here on the farm....

Debbie IN MN