Re: [RC] [RC] Non Arabs - Maryanne Gabbani

There are still a few out there.? My first Arab mare, now twenty years old, taught herself to gait when she had to keep up with an 18 hand Dutch Warmblood in the desert at a trot. The rule was: no canter...so she figured out how to do something that everyone called "Dory's Eggbeater Trot".? She had no problem keeping up with Oscar even when he extended and I absolutely love it.? One of her sons simply has a huge long ground-eating trot and no inclination that I've been able to find for gaiting but there's still hope for the other. Now if I could just find a stallion out there like her.....

Maryanne
Cairo