[RC] Feeding round bales - Amber Roberts

We have always fed square bales to our horses but will be round baling our own fields.  I'm wondering if we should just start feeding round bales in one of those feeders, not just on the ground.  I'm concerned about storage, too, as we store square bales in our barn but would not be able to get round bales inside the barn.  Any comments on this?

Amber