[RC] early spring foals - Heather Bonneau

 Any one ever had a foal born this early? If so, any trouble keeping them warm on cold nights? We've never had one  this early, so we've never had any foal blankets around. I would have bought one if I had know we were about to have company (someone's been keeping secrets from me...).  Best we've been able to do is drape a fleece rump rug over the little guy, which keeps him very warm, but when he lies down it falls off and he gets a little chilly. Any one else tried anything that works well?
Luckily, the forecast says it will get warmer in a couple days...
Heather
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!