[RC] Sandhills - Debbie Moore

Please do not judge all by a few.

I placed first in the 30 mile ride and BC on Saturday and I did not run my horse.  I stayed in a trot except for one time when I missed a turn and had to turn around (which I cantered only for 5-7 minutes) the entire first loop.  On the second loop, I cantered more in the deep sand, but at a controlled canter and only about 20% of the time.  I took care of my horse and would never be rude to anyone, believe me.

I am sorry you had a bad experience.

I let my best friend ride the same horse in the 30 mile ride on Sunday and again she placed first and my horse got BC.

I overheard a conversation between some riders who had done rides in other regions and the consensus is, the southeast rides are faster.  I personally do not know.