[RC] Rides Of March, THANK YOU MANAGERS! Congrats to all finishers - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Char Antuzzi char.antuzzi@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a fun ride, we got everything from wind, sun, clouds to
snow and hail, brrrrr. I felt like the pony express, neither
snow, sleet or rain can stop us, the mail must get there. Well
we weren't carrying mail, more like cookies and carrots, but we
still trudged along.

Gali loved the cool weather and he was feeling his oats, the
first ride of the year. Ya think he'd know by now that he'd have
to go 50 miles and he'd opt to NOT play around, but not, he was
a silly goober.

When I awoke that morning my windows on the INSIDE of my trailer
were frozen shut and Galis water was frozen. This was a cold
ride. I had a great time riding a few miles with Matt and his
son Colton. What a neat kid! He was out in front of his dad,
leading the group. What a good little rider, I almost wanted
Matt to get pulled so I could sponsor the little bugger. Dad
packed all kinds of candy, and it was just neat to see the two
of them do so well. Matt cooked hotdogs at the lunch stop and
little Colton was ready for more trail. Congrats to both Matt
and Colton on not only finishing a tuff ride, but I think a top 10 to boot!

Thank you managers for putting on this great ride. It was nice
to see all my friends there and we look forward to a new year
of trails ahead, maybe some warmer ones though!
Char And Gali (He LIKED the snow)!