Re: [RC] Unsupportive spouses (including wives?) - christabas

  Mine is non-horsey but willing to learn, and even when he doesn't understand my horsey needs, he is quick to make a deal...his passion is airplanes.  So I get my horse time, and he gets his airplane time, and we are both happy. :)  Sometimes he spends time learning from me and trying to enjoy my "thing", and sometimes it is the other way around.

Maybe you should try joining him in his passion sometimes...

Christa