Re: [RC] LD/BC - Peggety123

In a message dated 11/30/2005 2:18:38 PM Pacific Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Our experience in the SE is the same as
Hedi's in the NW - it's not big deal and the predictions of doom and
gloom have not materialized. Like Heidi I find it a bit perplexing that
there is such an issue with it.
Here in the West, and Pacific South, where does this doom and gloom actually exist?  Some people talk about it, but I personally haven't witnessed it.  I've witnessed 50 mile horses "crashing" at the end of a ride, but never a 25.

I've heard the horror stories from many years ago about LD horses being over ridden and crashing....this was one of the reasons we now have the pulse down requirement at the end which is a great thing.