[RC] NAEC Useless Trivia - Tom Sites

What an event....not been to one since 96. Wow, incredible horses and riders from all over the USA.

I was curious to see the Medals and noticed they have changed the ribbon and the face.  What struck me as odd was on the back it said...Elkton, Virginia.  We have an Elkton down the road here in Va., but i'm sure i was in Maryland and Pennsylvania and when i got lost, Delaware.

Still trying to figure out what State i'm in.  ts