From: Chris Paus
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Alfalpha Pellets

I've heard that horses can choke on them. I have soaked them for my older horses who don't have the great teeth that the youngsters do. But they seem to prefer them not soaked.

chris

Jennifer <bigthuddy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

   have a quick question for everybody.. When you guys feed alfalfa cubes do you all soak them first or do you just give them dry. I always have soaked them but I have heard a lot of people don't. Just curious.  Jen