[RC] Boots - Candace Kahn

Dear Karen,
    Glad to hear you love your Freeform SB and I hope you do convert your barn! As for boots, depending on the type of riding you do, I would recommend the Boa Boot or Easyboot Epic.  For general trail riding where you are riding less than 20 miles a week the Boa boot is the easiest boot to use.  If you are doing more than 20 miles or doing endurance riding then I would recommend the Easyboot Epic.  I have not found it necessary to boot the rear unless I am doing extensive training over very hard and abrasive terrain. I have more info on both these boots at www.boaboots.com.  Give me a call if you have any questions.

With Warm Regards,
Candy Kahn  Be One With Your Horse?
U.S. Distributor of Freeform Saddles
www.freeformsaddles.com