Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Weight

And I've heard of riders who do that. Ones that compete at a high level. Have a rider to condition their horses for them who is much heavier. Hey...maybe I can hire myself out??! ;-) -------Karla Watson/Oregon
only way i see this could be an advantage is if the horse is trained with a heavy weight rider and then competes with a light weight.

patty in georgia