[RC] OT -- Norton System Works - Sherman

When I renewed & upgraded Norton Internet Security in august, it caused many problems, slowed my computer, didn't/still won't install properly. I had to completely remove all parts of it from my system & then reinstall, but the removal process wouldn't even work properly. Some of the items I tried to remove, which instructions said specifically to remove, resulted in a message that indicated the item could NOT be removed. So, I don't know if I have full protection or not. & Norton help was no help at all. Wanted to charge me for help service. (:>( It took about 20 hours of intense work & reading & uninstalling/reinstalling to become operative again.

Kathy