Re: [RC] [RC] Horsepool for the Alabama Yellowhammer ride? - REVISED - Merryben

In a message dated 9/20/2005 5:39:40 A.M. Central Standard Time, tallcarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You must get young juniors.  I started bringing along a just-past-junior teenager and I can’t even get her up most of the time to take care of her own horse!

If she is your kid, you are stuck.  That is a whole nother story.  If she is not your kid, just give her one chance or you just don't bring her again and let her explain to her mom why she is not welcome.  I have had bunches of juniors and have never had to get rid of one.  Although Heather Reynolds and Melissa Ribley were difficult but I soon straightened them out........(just kidding).  I had to put that in or someone would want to know what was so bad about them.....