Re: [RC] [RC] white line - Debbie Kirchner

On 9/20/05, Dolores Arste <darste3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"It begins with a
separation between the hoof wall and the sole. "

Wouldn't it be true that if you work to prevent the separation, you would
work to prevent the problem from occurring.
Tight wall connection = no place for the problem to get in?

Dolores

That is my feeling, keep the foot balances, with no leverage in the hoof wall and you keep the organisms out... at least that is my theory...

I think Pete Ramey has a good article on this...  I could be wrong it might be another Barefoot trimmer but one of them has a great article on WLD...

Debbie in SE MN