RE: [RC] 50's compaired to 25's compared to 100's - Susan, Princess of Pink

I've competed in endurance 20 some-odd years.  I've not witnessed discrimination between the distances (although I have witnessed breed discrimination).  I've waited for my turn with the vet at a vet check behind LD'ers, 50 milers, 55 milers, 60 milers, 75 milers, and 100 milers.  I've stood behind Appys, pintos, paints, mustangs, Arabs, Arab crosses, mules, Belgians, grades, men, women, boys and girls.  And you know what, I'm still fat and sassy so I guess it didn't hurt me none.

Angie, you're absolutely right!  I've been subsidizing rides since I can remember!  Maybe I ought to start a thread about how I'm mistreated?  Please send all donations my way.  Thank you...I'll be here all week.

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)