From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Adam and Jannelle
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 8:58 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] 50's compaired to 25's

SandyDSA@xxxxxxx said.... I have found it usual to
be set aside in favor of the longer distance riders, and indeed have been
TOLD
that this is because they are going twice the distance and therefore are
most important. Generally this is true - not always - but certainly
indicates a
higher level of importance put on the horses going the longer
distances...

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com