[RC] Poisen Oak - Carol Suggs

Prevention is the key.  I don't seem to get the stuff (must be the "portagee" blood of mine), but my husband does, very badly.  A few years back he started taking Oral Ivy.  We get it from Ben Meadows Catalog.  Just a few drops in a glass of water before bedtime and it works wonders for him.  He still gets it, but not nearly as bad and it only lasts a day or so.

We also wash up with Technu.

My sister in law gets it really bad, and had to get some shots before.  She has even tried the oral ivy and it didn't work for her...but I don't think she was taking it daily.

Carol-Mariposa, CA