From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nancy Sturm
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:24 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] cost of rides

Spot on, Carolyn.  Someone told me that the vets for Oregon rides get $400.  After wartching the hours they work,  standing out in the sun, heat, dust, or dripping rain, I think they're probably underpaid.

I used to ride in a lot of bike races.  Many of them had corporate sponsors.   One of the best was sponsored by a large hospital.  They put on an amazing event - terrific food, huge prizes, a trip to Disneyland, for instance.  No vets.

Nancy Sturm

CONFIDENTIAL
This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. Thank you.