[RC] Might have a few openings for the Allegany Shut Up & Ride (NE) ... - RISTREE

If you wanted in but saw the ride was full (9/10), we may be able to squeeze you in.

Between broken ribs and lame horses and work schedules, I've lost a few riders and may be able to shoehorn in a couple more rigs.

If you're interested, please email me at ALLEGANYSUAR@xxxxxxx with the distance you'd like to ride, horse and rider's name and AERC numbers, and I'll start crunching my cancellation numbers to see how many people I can squeeze in.  If you're able to squeeze in with a rig already coming, you get extra gold stars and the enduring gratitude of both the Ride Manager and the Parking Coordinator, Donna Shrader.

First come, first served, of course.

Thanks.

--Patti Stedman, Ride Manager