Re: [RC] [RC] glucometer - April

Interesting. Aren't there blood tests that are done for studies during rides? Are those considered invasive and thus reason for DQ? Or is it the way the information is used taken into consideration to decide whether a rule was broken? If the rider had not added corn syrup, but had just taken the sample to be analyzed later, would that be ok?

My other questions are still valid, as I would imagine this would be an interesting thing to see in training and would transfer over to rides, even if the glucometer is a no-no at a ride.

April