Re: [RC] dogs - Kristen A Fisher

We don't seem to have much of a problem with dogs in camp at the TX rides I have been to - that I am aware of. And I think if ride is on the RMs property, it's their prerogative to have their dogs out and unleashed.  And I don't mind friendly dogs visiting camp Lots of people do bring their dogs to the ride meetings [which typically do not have sounds systems] so the barking/whining/fighting does get disruptive when you are trying to hear & understand ride details.

And before you think I am being fussy, I have 2 German Shepherds who go to a kennel at home because I know they are in no way suited to attend a ride.
Kristen
 because dogs ARE LIMITED to Dogtown....period.  And we don't allow dogs at ride meetings.....period....because ride meetings are held in the dining area of the main camp.