Fw: [RC] watermelon rinds, corn silk, and plum pits - Dot Wiggins

Funniest thing to watch------I had several weanling foals in a small pasture with a pear tree and a prune (Italian Plum) tree.   I kept seeing pits on the ground but no whole fruit.  Happened by after a wind storm, babies were picking up whatever was down.   Chew, chew, slurp, pit squirted out the corner of lips.  .     Sooo  funny, wish for pictures.
Pears are very slurppy too.

Subject: [RC] watermelon rinds, corn silk, and plum pits

they should eat the pits.  I've often stopped at an old homestead while riding and while I am eating plums off the tree so is my horse.  I've wondered about the pits.  But I've had people tell me, "they just pass them in their manure".