Re: [RC] Boiled Owl - Chris Paus

Oh, T-Man, you must read the story that Denny Emerson, the eventer, wrote about doing the Vermont 100. I'll email it to you.

chris

wendy mancini <wendym2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Truman wrote:
What pray tell is the "Boiled Owl" award?

Oh my, Truman, you MUST come ride up North to find out!
Maine or Vermont would be the place to find out about Boiled Owls.

Wendy Mancini

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com