Re: [RC] Riding tights w/padding - Vallonelee

Evelyn Hartman Allen - Just for Horsin-Round makes the best tights, padded or not, cotton lycra, nylon lycra and the best for winter - polarfleece.  Her e-mail is  jfhrome@xxxxxxx I have used them for years and my husband does too.  She makes her tights to order and even does custom tights for a very reasonable price.  Her web page is

Lee