[RC] Moving to Kentucky - Doubledal

Help!  The Army is moving us to Fort Knox, Kentucky, and I know absolutely nothing about the area, especially with regard to horse related stuff.  There are stables on post, but their pasture turnout is somewhat limited, and I'd like to look into other local places to board.  Also, can anyone tell me where some good places are to ride, good farriers, vets, etc.  Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Karen N.