Re: [RC] off the beaten path - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

LOL! I have a list as long as my arm.. How about Cairo/Aswan along the desert edge? Or Suez/Sharm el Sheikh, which would probably be doable if I stick to the road edge. Or even Sakkara/Fayyoum? But I'd rather be dealing with the Methodist Church than the guys I have to get permission from....the Egyptian Army. All those rides could be done in relative safety if they'd just leave me alone, but they'd probably want to give me an escort. Now THAT's dangerous. <G>

Maryanne
dreaming in Cairo