From: "Tina Hicks" <tina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] off the beaten path

Perhaps I should have clarified the original post a little. I am not
interested in all the "I shouldn't be doing that but I haven't gotten
caught yet" ways you get a ride in :)

rather I'm just interested in the unique/weird/etc..places others ride to
get some mileage in.

Tina

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown

REAL endurance is sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards