[RC] teams - Scott Johnson

I love the idea of "teams". Be it on a single ride or otherwise.

Anyone else?

We have our own informal team, Team Slow Poke. We poke along and stay together and have a grand old time! We are LD riders who truly believe "It's the journey, not the miles" and "To finish is to win". Our team consists of the riders, the faithful crew/helpers, and the ones who stay behind to feed the rest of the critters on ride weekends.

Probably not the team kind of thing being discussed currently, but that is the beauty of this sport- it's many different things to many different people.

Dede
Team Slow Poke
Central CA

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness. A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help. ~ Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport Science, University of Dayton