Re: [RC] Jack Russell Terrors - RibbonRidg

I have to weigh in on the plus side with JRT's.
I had one, a male, for only a year and a half.  What a dog!  Yes, it's true, he did eliminate some of the barn cat population, mainly kittens, with the help of my mixed dog, Betty Sue.

Lucky Jack was a rare gift.  He was the bravest, cutest, sweetest tempered, smartest dog I ever had.  Don't know if he was purebred cause I had no papers, but he came to me at about 12 weeks and lived to be a year and a half, when he went out one night to bark at the coyotes and never came back. Too brave for his own good, I figure.

I hope to have one again.  I will just avoid cats, if necessary.  The little guy was great with the horses, would have done 15 or 20 miles with nary a complaint.

But he was a cat-killing machine, but only with the help of the bigger dog.
Kitty
NW Arkansas