Re: [RC] Break-ins & thefts at Auburn Overlook, Rattlesnake Bar & Sterling Point - Sisu West Ranch

"...A committee, Ed..."

In case you didn't know the citizens groups, commonly called vigilantees, often referred to themselves as "vigilence committees".  They were probably necessary in 1850 in San Francisco and in the 1880's in Mountana gold fields, but it is pretty well documented that they also hung innocent men, sometimes by mistake and sometims for greed or racist reasons.

I personally hope that we don't need: 3-7-77 any more.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875