Re: [RC] electrocution from tank heater - Sisu West Ranch

"...Are there out door Ground Fault Interrupters that I can attache to my heater cord in-between the electrical cord that I have to run 125 ft. to my water tank?..."

Yes, contractors use them all the time.  If the outlet is GFCI protected, the other end of the cord is also.  See my previous post on extension cords.

Ditchers can be rented to dig the trench (last time I checked the required depth was 18" to 24") to bury a proper cable.  If you do not know electricity, contact an electrician.  You should be able to find one who will let you dig the trench so all he has to do is run the wires.

Electrical codes exist to prevent tragedy.  They should be followed.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875