Re: [RC] electrocution from tank heater - Ag47xAu49

Possible lawsuit time, I think. Actually, I am against this type of action, if at all possible. Having two brothers who are physicians has something to do with this. It is such a sad situation. I just replaced my heater due to it having lost one of the bolts that kept it in the drain hole. I was actually going to use it until I thought that the housing could be cracked somewhere else (thinking this as I was stuffing Teflon tape in the hole of the housing).

Are there out door Ground Fault Interrupters that I can attache to my heater cord in-between the electrical cord that I have to run 125 ft. to my water tank?

Please tell Patti that she is in our prayers. Thank the Lord it was not her or a child. It is still incredibly hard. Beccy in Ut.