Re: [RC] leg wrapping - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 10/23/2004 10:32:03 AM Mountain Daylight Time, karlawatson@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
After a ride which wraps are better to use, polar fleece or the cotton/poly? Also is using the brown paper bag better over the clay than the plastic wrap?
----------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon
My shoer told me to soak my Polar Fleece wraps in ice water. You know, the ice water that holds the beer. I have been doing this with the daughters pony and it works well. We usually have about a 40 min. drive home.By the time we get home the wraps have warmed up so he gets the cold for about 15 min then they gently warm up again, giving the benefit of ice and warmth. Beccy