[RC] Equipedic Leg Protection - Candace Kahn

kat
Orange County, Calif.  Said:
 >Since horses do not have any muscles below their knees, it is unclear to
>me how splint boots could be protecting the muscles of the legs at all.
>Does Equipedic leg protection come up over the knees?
My Kat, aren't we testy.

1..  While I was responding to an inquiry about Splint Boots, the statement that I made below refers to all Equipedic Leg Protection.
2.  The Equipedic OxyFlow Therapeutic Leg Bands are used on muscles.
3.  In many books [right or wrong] the Deep Digital Flexor Tendon is also referred to as a muscle

But why are we splitting hairs?  The inquiry was about Splint Boots, I replied to tell about the good leg products Equipedic has to offer.

     Candace Kahn said:

> Equipedic offers the only line of equine leg protection
> that breathes, lowers the surface temperature of the horse's
> legs, increases blood oxygen levels while protecting the
> tendons and muscles of the legs.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Products, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
1-877-865-2467