Re: [RC] smashed helmets wanted - Sunnyland Arabians-L. Stewart and K. Weickhardt

Hurray for you, Chris!  The kids in our Horse Crazy 4H must wear helmets when they ride in any 4H activity.  I made that a requirement when setting-up the club.  Please tell your grandson!   I believe our group is the only 4H in this state with a helmet requirement.  The kids (and parents, when possible) also watch the video "Every Time, Every Ride"- it's excellent!

Kathleen Weickhardt
www.SunnylandArabians.com
Performance Stock for Sale

>>From: Chris Paus <paus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   smashed helmets wanted
Does anyone out there have a smashed, cracked or
otherwise damaged helmet to donate to a 4-H kid? My
grandson has to give two talks a year for his 4-h
project. He wants to do one on riding helmets as he's
the only kid in the whole club who is required to wear
one. (by me, his mean grandma).>>