[RC] re:smashed helmets wanted - Deblyons54

From: Chris Paus <paus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   smashed helmets wanted

I've got the Washington state video, Every Time Every
Ride. I'd like to have at least one damaged helmet for
him to take to show the other kids what can happen in
a fall...

Too bad you can't just take them to a Nursing Home and meet people who have had real head injuries. But, I guess that would not be politically correct.