Re: [RC] Tevis Sponsorship - Lif Strand

At 07:19 PM 8/4/2004, Lynne Glazer wrote:
I too thought the banners were tasteful. See for yourself at <http://www.photo.lynnesite.com/photos/6745878-M.jpg>

Anyone who has ever been to an international sporting event of any kind will recall seeing banners of this type for event sponsors.

I had to laugh when I saw that banner. A rider in jockey position galloping on a tight rein like on a race track! Sure ain't Tevis!

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA