[RC] tevis sponsorship - Erin Clutter

everyone, please dont think of me as being rude or anything, but do you think we could maybe talk about a lighter subject at ridecamp?  or if u do talk about the tevis sponsorship ordeal, do it in personal letters to the people you want to talk to it about. if we keep talking about it like this at this rate, people are just going to get mad and upset at other peoples opinions (even though everyone is entitled to their OWN opinion.)  But i personally don't want to see others mad at each other because someone thinks one thing is good compared to someone who thinks its bad?  there is NO right or wrong to the discussion of the tevis sponsorship. it is truly an opinionated matter. Some things might be done due to peoples opinions, but whats happens happens.  So can we please maybe bring a lighter subject to matter, like o...i dunno maybe how FUN tevis was:)

I LOVED tevis(or atleast the 50 miles i did of it:)!!).  I talked to wonderful people when i was waiting to get trailered out of last chance! very nice people! and friday night was fun! i got to look at all the vendors **a juniors dream come true... a bunch of vendors!and adults too ;)**  I always LOVE the day before a race.  you getta show off your horse(even though the one i ride never goes below 1000+ lbs even when in shape) *hehe or wait..maybe thats just us juniors? hehe*  but anyways, i met wonderful people on tevis! very supportive! people i didn't even know came up to me and asked to hold my horse, water him down for me, take my tack of etc. it was a dream come true ride!  But right now im just dreaming of next years ride! hopefully i can get past 50 mile check(last chance) hehe. but i feel confident since i rode the first 50 miles, to last chance, and i rode a month ago, western states 50 which is the last 50 miles.  the ONLY part i ahvent done is the 1st can yon. which is just my luck, since it is known as the hardest part...gr! the way things happen! well i hope everyone had a wonderful time like i did(except the few tears i shed with my dad when i got pulled and i saw him ride off and it being hte first ride ive ever been pulled on in my 6 yrs of endurance* but hey thats a good thing, only being pulled on tevis:)*)  okay wow...ill some up this responsoe, because once i get talking i DONT stop!  well thanx everyone for listening!

-Erin

Don?t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=