Re: [RC] Complaints - heidi

So I have learned
my lesson.  Ride managers are allowed to complain about anything they
want, even if the problems are of their own making. They are allowed to
gossip about you behind your back.  They can spew all over the internet
about riders whining & not taking care of their horses.    But riders
are not allowed to say anything about the Ride managers.  Got it.

No, VooDoo, you don't "got it."  When you sign your name and take
responsibility for what you say, THAT is discussion.  When you hide in
anonymity, THAT is dumping verbal garbage.

You claim to have taken responsibility for your physical trash, but you
seem unwilling to take responsibility for your verbal trash.  If you had
owned up to your statements, I'd be willing to respect them as an opinion
with which I just don't happen to agree.  Fair enough.  But since you hide
behind anonymity, the only conclusion one can make is that it was your
intent to be malicious without having to own up to it.  And that sort of
verbal trash is even worse than the slovenly leaving of physical trash in
someone's yard.

I respect your right to an opinion, but by golly, I've never seen Lynne
post something that she didn't own up to by signing her name.  You would
do well to have the same sort of courage and grace.

Heidi

If people would just think of the hoof as the foundation for the horse like
a house foundation.  when your horse plants his foot down in the ground and
pushes forward if the foot isn't 100% balanced your chances of injury go
up.
~  Paula Blair