[RC] - mkrumlaw

Ride managers are allowed
to complain about anything they want, even if the problems are=
of their own making. They are allowed to gossip about you behind=
your back.  They can spew all over the internet about riders=
whining & not taking care of their horses.    But riders are not=
allowed to say anything about the Ride managers.  Got it.

Oh my god....

As a ride manager of 15+ years this generalized statement makes me want to
pull all of my currently sanctioned events and never manage a ride again!

Thank you!

Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

This message was sent using MailMan
provided by Good News Internet Services
http://www.goodnews.net/

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, www.intelliblock.net
and is believed to be clean.

If people would just think of the hoof as the foundation for the horse like
a house foundation.  when your horse plants his foot down in the ground and
pushes forward if the foot isn't 100% balanced your chances of injury go
up.
~  Paula Blair