[RC] complaints - larry Miller

Nothing is ever perfect, some mistakes belong to some, some mistakes belong to me and you.  Heaven forbid that I ever become perfect, but as I get older, I am getting closer.  Just go and ride, be glad someone else took on all the grief to put on the ride for your benefit.  Say thank you, suggest tactfully what could be improved, and if you don't like it, then put on your own or don't go.
I remember one year at Hopkins Creek, my hubby could not keep ribbons on a couple miles of the trail.  As fast as he put them up, some deer hunters (not all) took them down.  His decision:  he took his truck and led the riders thru the area that he could not keep marked, in fact he led them for 15 miles.  The rest of the riders were told to follow the majority of the tracks.  Did some folks get lost? yes, did they complain? no.  It was handled  to the best of the trail boss's ability and the riders were good sports about the whole thing.  Jeanie, who is almost perfect now