[RC] re: [RC] Boarding Business - A. Perez

I'll take your taxes in a heart-beat.  We pay about $10,000 (no,
not a typo, that's ten grand) on 5.57 acres that does not have
puplic water or sewer, and is on a private (ie unplowed,
maintained at our own expense) road. AND we have to pay a
private company for garbage pick-up. I keep threatening to send
our dog to the public school so we'll be getting something for
all the taxes we pay!

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long