[RC] Complaints - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Voodoo rides2much@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is also a fact that if you invite (by Lynne) 10 - 15 people who have
been in the dirt & with horses all day into your home, they might leave
dirt behind

Heidi said'
Why should that be a "fact"?   It is clear from Lynne and from other ride
volunteers that letting people into Lynne's house was NOT the norm.  It is
also clear from other riders that at least a few who went in had the
courtesy to remove boots, etc.  <snip>
And you apparently think that disrespecting your
host's property is ok.

NOT AT ALL.  Lynne told me (& others) to follow her.  I did as I was told.
Lynne did not remove her own boots or seem to be worried about the dirt she
brought in.  As I said before, I did not even know this trailer was her home
until I was inside.  I have been to many horse events that have executive
trailers that are rentals for the event.  Not that that means it is ok to trash
those places, but if the host walks in with the days dirt all over them, dont
be surprised when the masses she has told to follow her do the same.

I never posted a word to the internet about my displeasure at Lynnes ride until
I read Lynnes post about us awful riders. It was completely my intention to
just not attend another of her rides.  So I have learned my lesson.  Ride
managers are allowed to complain about anything they want, even if the problems
are of their own making. They are allowed to gossip about you behind your back.
They can spew all over the internet about riders whining & not taking care of
their horses.    But riders are not allowed to say anything about the Ride
managers.  Got it.

tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~  Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance