[RC] Water Tanks - Wendy Mancini

    My vote - let them drink.  Picking up a bug at a ride is the last thing I worry about.  That's a risk you take every time you take your horse off it's own property & mingle it with other horses.

    FYI Heidi - When you ask a Quarter Horse to do something, it doesn't say "sure" it says " Make me if you can!"  All 3 of my QH are more stubborn than a team of mules!

Wendy Mancini