Re: [RC] re: public image of the Arabian horse - Chris Paus

I signed up for the program also and have been pleased
with the connections I've made through the Discovery
Farm network. I've made friends, showed my horses to
people, and gotten new students through this program.

AHA does this one well.

chris

--- Rae Callaway <tallcarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AHA gives plenty of support for the Discovery Farm
program.  I also signed
up for it and people who stop by the AHA website are
given my name as a
place to visit and I'm sent an email from AHA
stating that this person has
expressed interest.  I am then given their name and
contact info, size of
their group and when they hope to come visit.  If
they don't contact me on
their own, I contact them and have met many
newcomers to the breed this way.
AHA not only sent me the sign, they sent me tons of
brochures and pamphlets
about the Arabian to hand out.  How much more do you
want them to do?
Shuttle people to your door?  Maybe you're just in
an area that doesn't have
any interest in Arabians and that's why you've never
received any response
and it's not AHA's fault at all.

Just something to think about
Rae
Tall C Arabians - Central Region

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart