[RC] Old Dominion - The Ride as told by Super (Part 3) - Habron Gap - Stagg_Newman

After this, it seems that we got into the serious rocks.  Likely they import them -- no one place
on earth could really have so many rocks natively.  So Charlie I climbed up the new
Habron Gap trail.  This new trail is quite a steep climb altho we did trot much of it.

Got exciting when I saw the snake in the trail and no place to go.
Stagg said it was only a black racer.   Whatever.  Charlie kept his cool and we got by.

Maintained steady pace to top, across the knife edge at Jack's notch.  Believe
they have added rocks since '01 on this trail!  So we cruised into Hickory Lane.
Again our pulses were down as soon as they took them (this was true
at every check point all day since day was cool and we were just cruisin').
About 20 minutes later several of our buddies that we had left at last check point came in.