[RC] AHA Marketing Materials - Kristen A Fisher

Here are some of the latest breed promotion materials developed over the past year or so by AHA. You will find that maybe 20% of these materials depict Arabians in shows. The vast majority of the images/content is focused on the wide range of abilities of the Arabian, with showing being only one aspect.

Current national advertising from AHA

Brochures (click on the camera beside each item to see an image of the brochure)
I can highly recommend the new video on DVD. It is very moving.

You should also order a free copy of the new "The Arabian Horse Experience" which I think comes with the above DVD. This is the main publication AHA is using to promote the breed. Of the 32 pages of the full size color brochure, 1.5 pages are dedicated to a typical Class A show. You might want to check pages 4, 16 & 17 though to see if you as a distance rider are pictured next to the article by Julie Suhr.  http://www.arabianhorses.org/education/guide/index.asp

And lastly, have a look at the detailed Market Development & Promotion plan that has initiated much of the above:  http://www.arabianhorses.org/membership/Membership_MDP.asp

Kristen