Re: [RC] [RC] re: public image of the Arabian horse - Rae Callaway - oddfarm

Rae, just to clarify, I wasn't complaining at all about AHR. Just commented that I never heard anything. And geez, now I find out I didn't get a sign or brochures.

That's alright. The big sign in front that reads, "Odd Farm" generates enough traffic and opens communication lines. Then the next sign says, "One old dog, one young dog, several stupid dogs. Please drive slowly." That's funny, I don't care who ya are!

Lisa Salas, Teh Oddf aRM